Monday, March 16, 2009

reading icons


Photo by: J.R. Trevino
In the 1997s Mercedes Benz Advertisement it talks about "what makes a symbol endure?"Its main idea is to tell how the Benz  logo came about and the powerful message it holds. Safe,Innovative,beautiful that's what Benz logo stands for.I think a logo should be flexible enough to be put in any merchandise.It should be proudly worn by its fans and people that believe on what it stands for. Personally I love the peace symbol and the happy face symbol but in this case I went with a more American sports fan symbol.
That's why I picked this picture of my cousin and his friends in the Dodgers game with a lot of merchandise from the baseball team.I think their logo even though its not one of the most famous in the world it definitely holds a high place in the sports world and in the hearts of Americans. They are proud to wear the logo and the color blue. They not only wear it in games but they have pieces that have their Dodgers logo on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment